We understand that as a new patient your first time at a chiropractic office may be nerve-racking. If you’ve never experienced chiropractic care before, you may not know what to expect when you come to our chiropractic office for the first time. Filling out paperwork, learning new faces, and getting to know your way around the office can be an overwhelming experience.
Pinellas Park Spinal Decompression Center offers our patient form online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office.
1. All new patients are requested to fill out a new patient application form. (New Patient Form)
2. Tour the office and a one-on-one doctor consultation will then take place to review your health concerns and goals.
3. A state of the art examination process which includes; Digital posture analysis, Neurological testing, joint evaluations, palpation exam, digital motion x-rays (if medically necessary) and a digital gait analysis.
4. Once the Doctor has completely reviewed your exam findings and accepted you as a patient, they will then create a customized lifestyle correction plan for you. The Doctor will spend quality time with you explaining exactly what is CAUSING the problem and how we plan on CORRECTING it. You will be healthier and stronger than when you first walked in.
5. Enjoy the rest of your life knowing you took action and caused great health!